- If your talk is selected, you'll be invited to record your talk of 20 or 40 minutes. This is done to ensure that no technical difficulties occur on the conference days.
- The talk will be broadcast live on YouTube on the FlaskCon channel .
- A speaker kit will be sent with visual assets and tips.
- If ever we find enough sponsors, we'll mail you speaker swags after the conference.
- QnA is optional but we highly recommend you to attend.
- You can interact with people after your talk on the Pallets Discord.